One of the dozen exciting additions from Season Two is brand new Emissary Ledger rewards! Once the current Emissary Ledger resets on May 1st, pirates can start unlocking these new cosmetics!
For pirates who have yet to earn the first set of Emissary Ledger rewards, don’t fret! All previous Emissary Ledger rewards will remain available to unlock from here on out. Once you acquire an Emissary Ledger reward, you can earn the following reward if one is available.
So currently, pirates who already have the first reward for a Tier can earn the next one for that Tier come May 1st. Pirates who have yet to unlock the first reward for a Tier can still do so and will be able to work on the next reward for that Tier after the Ledger period resets, and they’ve earned the original reward.
The Season Two Emissary Ledger rewards also kicks off the new Seasonal release of Emissary Ledger Rewards. Starting with Season Two, pirates can expect to find new rewards to unlock with each new Season!
With every new Season we will see the addition of Third Tier, Second Tier, and Top Tier rewards for each Trading Company. As they are added, they will be queued up, ready to be unlocked!
How to earn Season Two Emissary Ledger rewards
As soon as May 1st rolls around and the Emissary Ledger resets, you will be able to earn the Season Two Emissary Ledger Rewards. That is, if you have already earned the previous Emissary Ledger rewards. You will need to have unlocked them before you can start working on the new rewards.
Even though new rewards have been added, that doesn’t mean the previous ones have vanished. The current rewards will not be taken away when the Season Two rewards arrive. New rewards will be queued up behind any current unearned rewards, so you’ll be under no time pressure to earn everything before new cosmetics and Titles get introduced.
Progressing on to the next reward is Tier-based. You don’t have to finish in the Top Tier of a Ledger period to have the subsequent rewards in the queue be available to you. If you finish in the Second Tier and earn the Second and Third Tier rewards, you’ll have new Second and Third Tier rewards to work towards during the subsequent Ledger period. However, the original Top Tier reward will still be there as the reward to be earned.
For example, if you get to the Second Tier as a Gold Hoarder Emissary, you will have earned the Title and sails attached to the Marauder Tier and the Title from the Seafarer Tier. When the Ledger resets, you’ll then be able to work on the next reward for the Marauder Tier, but since in the previous Ledger period you didn’t get to Legend, you’ll still have the original Legend Tier rewards to earn.
What are the Season Two Emissary Ledger rewards?
All five of the Trading Companies that offer an Emissary have new Emissary Ledger rewards just waiting to be earned. Remember, you must earn the first available Emissary Ledger rewards before you can earn the second.
You will find new Titles and Ship cosmetics for most Trading Companies while the Athena’s Fortune offers unique Weapon cosmetics.
The Season Two rewards for the top three Gold Hoarder Emissary Tiers are as follows:
- Third Tier: Seafarer of Sealed Stashes Title
- Second Tier: Marauder of Sealed Stashes Title and the Tribute Peak Hull
- Top Tier: Captain of Sealed Stashes Title and the Tribute Peak Figurehead
Order of Souls
The Season Two rewards for the top three Order of Souls Emissary Tiers are as follows:
- Third Tier: Mercenary of Sundered Skulls Title
- Second Tier: Chief of Sundered Skulls Title and the Relic of Darkness Hull
- Top Tier: Grandee of Sundered Skulls Title and the Relic of Darkness Figurehead
The Season Two rewards for the top three Merchant Alliance Emissary Tiers are as follows:
- Third Tier: Cadet of Curious Cargo Title
- Second Tier: Commander of Curious Cargo Title and the Merchant Ambassador Hull
- Top Tier: Admiral of Curious Cargo Title and the Merchant Ambassador Figurehead
The Season Two rewards for the top three Reaper’s Bones Emissary Tiers are as follows:
- Third Tier: Servant of Splintered Ships Title
- Second Tier: Keeper of Splintered Ships Title and the Masked Renegade Hull
- Top Tier: Master of Splintered Ships Title and the Masked Renegade Figurehead
The Season Two rewards for the top three Athena’s Fortune Emissary Tiers are as follows:
- Third Tier: Voyager of Pirate Prowess Title
- Second Tier: Guardian of Pirate Prowess Title and the Legendary Spirit Pistol
- Top Tier: Legendary Pirate of Prowess Title and the Legendary Spirit Cutlass
The continuous stream of exclusive Emissary cosmetics is sure to result in more Emissaries, which means for loot and Emissary Flags in the wild for prosperous pirates to collect!